Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The First Post

Well, first impressions are very important. Almost the most important thing about meeting someone. If you don't like them at first, then from then on until they really prove worthy of your precious approval, they're "oh, them"in your mind. Someone, anyone, who makes a poor (really poor) first impression isn't likely to gain much friendly respect from me! The first thing my grade 9 English teacher did in our class was forget her notes. From that moment my pals and I knew we were in for a fun year of barely passable attempts at teaching.
Anyway, I'd like to make a good first impression here! If you're a fan of movies, good television, great music, and fairly good opinions, you're not going to regret it if you subscribe or follow or use whatever you want to keep hearing my musings.
So good day, good afternoon, or good night depending on your time zone, and please do keep on reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment